|General Healthcare Tuition
The pre- undergraduate science course includes:
- Foundation of general science including core aspects of biology and chemistry
- Overview of numeracy in science
- General essay structure
- Literature searches for science publications.
- Laboratory Techniques
- Guidance to University life in the UK
The premedical course includes:
- Introduction to life sciences
- The UK Healthcare System structure and changes being implemented in the NHS.
- Clinical Guidance – NICE
- Introduction to patient centred care.
- Format of Objective Subjective Clinical Examination (OSCE’S)
- Working shadowing opportunities
The Healthcare Professional Course:
- Introduction to working practices in the United Kingdom.
- Introduction to the National Health Service
- Delivering patient centred care
- Clinical Governance Frameworks
- Standard Operating Procedures Used in clinical practice.
- Regulation of Healthcare Products in the United Kingdom.
- Aspects of Good Clinical Practice
- Introduction to regulatory guidance from Healthcare Regulators.
- Prescribing Guidance in the United Kingdom.
- Clinical Case studies
- Work Shadowing opportunities
The Enhanced Regulation Course
- ABPI Regulation
- Clinical Trial Regulation
- Good Practice guidance encompassing distribution, manufacturing, clinical and laboratory practice.
- The role of the MHRA
- Regulation of Medicinal Products in the United Kingdom.
- Regulation of stem cells in the United Kingdom.
|Pursing Healthcare Careers (for Schools and Higher Education Establishments)
- Understanding the requirements for Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing.
- Understanding the admission requirements.
- Utilising your work experience.
- The evolving structure of the NHS.
- The regulation of a Healthcare Professional
- Qualities to make a good practitioner
The Healthcare courses can be delivered at your institution. Contact us for further details and pricing structure.